ks-crews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ks-crews

ForumPortaliLatest imagesKërkoRegjistrohuidentifikimi

BumpTop Pro 1.2646

Shko poshtë 
AutoriMesazh
Game Over
Game Over

Numri i postimeve : 102

BumpTop Pro 1.2646 Empty
MesazhTitulli: BumpTop Pro 1.2646   BumpTop Pro 1.2646 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 3:49 pm

Quote:
Organize:
BumpTop lets you create piles, just like you do in real life. But with advanced search and sort capabilities, you'll always find what you're looking for.

Personalize:
BumpTop lets your style dictate the look and feel of your desktop. With dozens of themes to choose from, you can find the one for you. Serene blue or firely flames, change your desktop to suit your moods.

Visualize:
BumpTop lets you visually connect with your desktop. Pin important files or sticky notes to your wall so you don't forget them. And with BumpTop, more frequently used files get bigger and heavier so you can find them easily.

Socialize:
BumpTop lets you stay connected to your friends and family right from your desktop. Create a photo frame on your wall to watch your friends' photo feeds, or toss a photo to a Twitter or Facebook widget to share it with your social network.

this worked 100% on my xp sp2, MAKE SURE YOU UNINSTALL ANY OLD COPYS OF BUMPTOP, EVEN THE TRAIL ONES!

Code:

Kodi:
http://saveqube.com/getfile/030917ab3bb280636962440e68ef57dad3003c829cc6896388/BumpTop.Pro.V1.2646.rar.html
Mbrapsht në krye Shko poshtë

BumpTop Pro 1.2646
Mbrapsht në krye 
Faqja 1 e 1

Drejtat e ktij Forumit:Ju nuk mund ti përgjigjeni temave të këtij forumi
ks-crews :: poroj-Crew Toolbox :: Programe Te ndryshme !-
Kërce tek: